Awards, Accreditations and Accolades
At Women’s Memorial Hermann, we’re proud of the many accomplishments that set us apart.
- Women’s Memorial Hermann at Memorial City consistently delivers an exceptional experience to women and their families as measured by patient feedback through patient satisfaction surveys, ranking among the top in the nation.
- Women's Choice Award by WomenCertified® — issued to businesses who meet a higher standard of customer experience among women.
- HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Achievement™ for the sixth straight year — places us within the top 5 percent of hospitals in the nation for hospital-wide clinical excellence. These hospitals exhibit the lowest risk-adjusted mortality and complication rates across 27 common conditions and procedures. What differentiates these hospitals from the rest is while many hospitals have specific areas of expertise and high-quality outcomes for some conditions and procedures, these hospitals exhibit comprehensive and consistent quality across a range of conditions and procedures.
- Specialty Excellence Awards for Women’s Health, Maternity Care and Gynecologic Surgery
- Among top 5 percent in the nation and five-star rated for Women’s Health
- Top 10 percent in the nation for Maternity Care
- Becker's Hospital Review named Women's Memorial Hermann at Memorial City among its list of 100 Hospitals with Great Women's Health Programs. To compile this list, the Becker's Hospital Review editorial team utilized several resources, including clinical accolades, quality care and women's health proficiencies and awards. These hospitals have been recognized for excellence in women's health by several sources, including HHS and its National Centers of Excellence in Women's Health model, U.S. News & World Report, HealthGrades, the World Health Organization's and UNICEF's Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative, Delta Group CareChex and the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- Recognized by the Texas Department of Health as a Texas Ten Step hospital — A Texas Ten Step hospital or birthing center is there to support your choice to breastfeed and give your baby a healthy start. Facilities earn this designation by providing care that supports breastfeeding. A Texas Ten Step facility has trained staff and policies that will protect your decision to give your infant the very best.
- Recognized under the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC). The NAPBC is administered by the American College of Surgeons, the professional organization that sets the standards of care for surgical patients. NAPBC accreditation goes to breast centers that provide comprehensive care that meets or exceeds certain quality standards with regard to treating and monitoring patients with diseases of the breast.
- The Bobetta Lindig Breast Center has been designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR). By awarding facilities the status of a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence, the ACR recognizes breast imaging centers that have earned accreditation in mammography, stereotactic breast biopsy, and breast ultrasound (including ultrasound-guided breast biopsy).
- Magnet designation for excellence in nursing services by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC) Magnet Recognition Program®. This is the highest accolade for nursing.
Women’s Memorial Hermann at Memorial City
929 Gessner Road
Houston, Texas 77024
Women’s Memorial Hermann at Memorial City is located in the Memorial Hermann Tower. Convenient, free parking is available in Garage Five.